The President, President-Elect, Secretary, and Treasurer hold a quarterly conference call. If you have any items you would like discussed during these meetings, or if you have any questions about the Estuaries Section, please feel free to contact any of the officers of the Executive Committee.
- Primitive Fish Series—Bowfin Amia calvaVolume 42, Issue 9, September 2017, Page 461-461.
- Double-Crested Cormorants: Too Much of a Good Thing?Volume 42, Issue 9, September 2017, Page 468-477.
- Two-Way Trap and Haul as a Conservation Strategy for Anadromous SalmonidsVolume 42, Issue 9, September 2017, Page 478-487.
- Taxonomy of Gila in the Lower Colorado River Basin of Arizona and New MexicoVolume 42, Issue 9, September 2017, Page 456-460.
- American Fisheries Society 148th Annual Meeting, Atlantic City, New Jersey August 19–23, 2018Volume 42, Issue 9, September 2017, Page 491-491.