The Estuaries Section is 20 years old! The Section began in 1994 under the leadership of Donna Turgeon from NOAA Fisheries and started with 78 members. Now we have over 200! The Section has...
- Reaching Underserved Populations through a Fisheries Education Program
- On Improved Care of Black Bass During Live‐Release Competitive Angling Events – Recent Innovations and Associated Research Needs
- Hiding in plain sight: Historical fish collections aid contemporary parasite research
- A Gap in the Armor: Spearfishing Reduces Biomass of Invasive Suckermouth Armored Catfish
- Updating AFS Dam Removal Policy to Engage with Policymakers