SUNY ESF doctoral student Christopher Nack (right) working with field assistant Brian O’Malley in a freshwater tidal backwater, studying essential habitat for larval and juvenile American Shad in the Hudson River estuary. This backwater...
- From Catastrophe to Recovery: Stories of Fisheries Management Successes. C. C. Krueger, W. M. Taylor, and S. J. Youn, editors. American Fisheries Society, Bethesda, Maryland. 2019. 572 pages. US$79 (AFS members $55.30)
- Out with the New And In With the Old: Reviving a Traditional Makah Halibut Hook for Modern Fisheries Management Challenges
- How to Decide Where to Go to Grad School
- Regaining Lost Protections: Status of the Revisions to the Canadian Fisheries Act
- Nile Tilapia Oreochromis niloticus