The President, President-Elect, Secretary, and Treasurer hold a quarterly conference call. If you have any items you would like discussed during these meetings, or if you have any questions about the Estuaries Section, please feel free to contact any of the officers of the Executive Committee.
- From Catastrophe to Recovery: Stories of Fisheries Management Successes. C. C. Krueger, W. M. Taylor, and S. J. Youn, editors. American Fisheries Society, Bethesda, Maryland. 2019. 572 pages. US$79 (AFS members $55.30)
- Out with the New And In With the Old: Reviving a Traditional Makah Halibut Hook for Modern Fisheries Management Challenges
- How to Decide Where to Go to Grad School
- Regaining Lost Protections: Status of the Revisions to the Canadian Fisheries Act
- Nile Tilapia Oreochromis niloticus